Practice Suture Kit for Medical Students
Get a suturing instruments kit, practice skin, and a step-by-step suturing course that shows you the 10 basic suturing techniques used in clinical suturing.
This suture kit offers an professional suturing simulation experience to effectively train you to skilfully perform suturing techniques quickly and easily.
Gain suturing skills mastery quickly and easily
- Rapidly master surgical suturing skills.
- Suture confidently under pressure.
- Get complimented on your performance.
I was simply amazed to see the dramatic improvement in my students’ suturing skills since using this incredible kit in our surgical skills workshops.
Dr. John Clayton
Suturing techniques and knots can be highly technical and require repetition to attain mastery. You will master suturing techniques and various knot tying methods using the suturing simulation kit, which includes stainless steel instruments and imitation skin, to practice suturing knots and techniques before working on patients.
- Get a well-rounded knowledge of suturing techniques and knots used by medical students around the world.
- Practice using the 3-layered practice skin as you follow the step-by-step suturing tutorials, videos, and illustrations.
- Learn how to suture from maxillofacial and oral surgeon Dr Anton Scheepers.
I must say I was very worried that this might have been a scam with trash quality instruments. I desperately needed to practice my suture skills and took a chance, ordering the kit online. The kit arrived after only 3 days and to my amazement the course material and presentation was superbly professional. The kit had real surgical quality instruments.
Trish Levinson, 3rd Year Veterinary Student, MA
The surgical suture kit contains:
- x1 Suture skills training disk with step-by-step instructions from a real surgeon
- x2 Three-layered simulation skins to practice on
- x5 Sachets surgical sutures with needles attached
- x3 Silk suture thread rolls
- x2 Sachets of x6 half-circle no. 16 eyed needles
- x1 Black suture instruments carry bag containing the 8 suturing instruments listed below
- x1 Straight needle holder with latch
- x1 Medium scissors (blunt/sharp)
- x1 Small scissors (pointed)
- x1 Scalpel (38 mm / 1 inch)
- x2 Skin hooks
- x1 Probe (pointed)
- x1 Medium tissue forceps (rat-toothed)
- x1 Small forceps (flat)
I really struggled with suturing wounds properly until I discovered that the secret lies in tying the knots correctly! Thank you so much for all the valuable information and many tips! I can truly recommend this kit to all students who need to know the finer details on suturing wounds.
Kevin Dalton, Final Year Paramedic Student, FL
Suturing kit tutorials:
- How to tie various surgical knots:
- a square knot
- a granny’s knot
- a surgeon’s knot
- How to tie surgical knots using:
- Hand tying methods
- 1-handed instrument methods
- 2-handed instrument methods
- How to place:
- subcutaneous sutures
- interrupted sutures
- interrupted sutures with buried knots
- continuous sutures
- continuous interrupted sutures
- horizontal mattress sutures
- vertical mattress sutures
- “far-and-near” sutures
- a continuous subcuticular suture
- a purse string suture
The suturing course shows you:
- The correct technique for removing sutures
- How to professionally care for wounds
- How to correctly line up wound margins
- How to correct the “dog’s ear” suturing defect
- How to avoid ugly scars
- Correct technique for holding your suture kit instruments
- How to treat a wound aseptically and minimize the chance of infection
- How to evert a wound’s edges when suturing and why that’s important
- About complications of suturing and how to prevent them
- And experience real world case studies on suturing
The Apprentice Doctor Suturing course has become a prerequisite for qualifying to enter our Emergency Room – before students can gain clinical experience on real patients.
Janet Holder, Head of Clinical Nursing Skills, AZ
Dear Dr Scheepers, thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed.
Samantha, 2nd year medical student, NY
Order now and receive these extra bonus items
- How to Stitch-up Wounds (eBook).
- Guide for choosing the right suture material (eBook).
- 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- Free shipping, delivery to your door.
- A tracking number for your order
Free Shipping | 100% Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Secure Shopping
Australian Customers: Click Here