Dr Anton’s How to Suture Wound suture skills course and suture kit shows you suturing and knot-tying techniques used by surgeons all around the world using the dependable, and powerful, method of practicing as you learn.
This is how medical students are able to learn and remember so much in medical school. Because they immediately put into practice what they learn. You will master your suturing skills by working your way through illustrations, video’s, and audio clips, and then practice your newly acquired skills on your suture kit’s 3-layer imitation skin.
Overview: Simulation Lab in a box!
The amazing Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course — Kit Combo is an ideal way to teach groups of students how to suture wounds – and at a significant group discount!
Well over 30 000 students gain their suturing skills from this effective suturing course and kit each year.
How easy would learning how to suture a wound be if you had a how-to course with step-by-step tutorials designed by a practicing Maxillofacial Surgeon with over 2 decades’ experience teach you how to suture wounds – while you follow along using your very own suture kit? (The suture kit’s instruments are floor quality stainless steel).
Resources Included With The Kit:
A great course on CD-ROM and a handy practice Kit with all the instruments and items to practice all the Suturing and Knot tying techniques in the course. Fantastic value for money! You will also receive two informative Suturing eBooks for download and distribution to your students!
Resource One: Instructional CD Rom
A comprehensive surgical knot tying and suturing as well as an introduction to wound care training on CD.
Resource Two: 18-piece Suturing Kit
An eighteen piece suturing kit with all the instruments (stainless steel) and items needed to practice your suturing skills.
This is what each student will get… to practice their suturing skills to perfection!
- The complete suture skills training disk
- Three-layer imitation skin
- A variety of 5 sachets of real surgical sutures with needles atached
- Silk suture thread rolls x3
- Needles (x2 sachets of x6 needles) | half-circle no. 16 eyed needles
- Needle holder | straight with latch
- Scissors (medium) | blunt/sharp
- Scissors (small) | pointed
- Scalpel (38 mm /1 inch)
- Skin hooks (x2)
- Probe | pointed
- Tissue forceps (medium) | rat-toothed
- Forceps (small) | flat
- Colored string (for tutorials)
- Non-latex gloves
- Non-toxic skin marker pen
- Ruler (15 cm / 6 inch)
- Black travel bag with zipper, which holds all your suturing instruments
Bonus Resources: How to Suture Wounds Ebook
Download the Apprentice Doctor How to Suture Wounds EBook immediately after your purchase. (More than 45 000 downloads yearly). One-hundred-and-forty-four pages of information. Step-by-step instructions and principles of wound-care…
What you will learn in this course:
- How to tie various suture knots including: a square knot, a granny’s knot, a surgeons knot
- How to tie surgical knots using the: instrument method, 1-handed method, 2-handed method
- The various suturing techniques, such as how to place: subcutaneous sutures, interrupted sutures, interrupted sutures with buried knots, continuous sutures, continuous interrupted sutures, horizontal mattress sutures, vertical mattress sutures, “far-and-near” sutures, a continuous subcuticular suture, a purse string suture
- The correct technique for removing sutures
- How to professionally care for wounds
- How to correctly line up wound margins
- How to correct the “dog’s ear” suturing defect
- How to avoid ugly scars
- Correct technique for holding your suture kit instruments
- How to treat a wound aseptically and minimize the chance of infection
- How to evert a wound’s edges when suturing and why that’s important
- About complications of suturing and how to prevent them
- And experience real world case studies on suturing
Who Will Benefit From This Course:
The suture skills training material is perfect for:
- Medical, dental, and veterinarian students
- Paramedic training
- Nursing students
- PA (Physician Assistant) Students
- Advanced first-aid training
- Practicing Medical Professionals who want to freshen up their suturing skills.
- Surgical / Suturing skills workshops for groups
Dr Anton’s how to suture wounds suture skills training course takes you through practical, step-by-step tutorials so you can follow using your practice skin and suture kit, which guarantees your ability to suture any wound with confidence! You can join the list of over 30,000 satisfied customers yearly who have used Dr Anton’s powerful system for practically mastering the art and science of suturing wounds.
“Dear Dr Scheepers, thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed.”
Samantha, 2nd year medical student, NY
“I was simply amazed to see the dramatic improvement in my students’ suturing skills since using this incredible kit in our surgical skills workshops.”
Professor John Clayton, Dept of General Surgery, UK
“I really struggled with suturing wounds properly until I discovered that the secret lies in tying the knots correctly! Thank you so much for all the valuable information and many tips! I can truly recommend this kit to all students who need to know the finer details on suturing wounds.”
Kevin Dalton, Final Year Paramedic Student, FL
“The Apprentice Doctor Suturing course has become a prerequisite for qualifying to enter our Emergency Room – before students can gain clinical experience on real patients.”
Janet Holder, Head of Clinical Nursing Skills, AZ
“I must say I was very worried that this might have been a scam with trash quality instruments. I desperately needed to practice my suture skills and took a chance, ordering the kit online. The kit arrive after only 3 days and to my amazement the course material and presentation was superbly professional. The kit had real surgical quality instruments.”
Trish Levinson, 3rd Year Veterinary Student, MA
Purchase Information and Options:
Price: Only $35 per kit
Minimum order of 20 kits
Tracking number to follow. * Handling and shipping fee: $49 (Academic Institutions in the USA and Canadian Only)
Regret: No International shipping. Shipping only to Academic Institutions in the USA and Canada
Thanks! I received the postal order today and thanks again for everything. It all looks good. It was nice conducting business with you!