Something interesting happens in some countries when a doctor studies further to specialize.
You see, when you graduate from medical school, your title becomes doctor, as in Doctor Anton Scheepers. In some countries, when you specialize, you change back to mister/missis. That’s your new title.
For example, I did basic medicine, and became Doctor Anton Scheepers. Then I specialized and became a Maxillo-Facial and Oral Surgeon, which, in certain countries makes me a mister, back to Mister Anton Scheepers.
And you won’t believe it, but some people are serious about their title. If you call them, “Excuse me, Doctor Smith”, they’ll be like, “No excuse me… who’s your DOCTOR? It’s MISTER Smith!!!”
Personally, I think the fact that you go back to mister… well, it sucks. It blows. But, not to worry… people still call you doctor either way, so it’s all good! Also, things seems to be changing, so soon this may no longer apply.
But, my friend, before YOU can be a mister/missis, you have to be a doctor, and I assume you’re not yet a doctor, which makes you a mister, master, missis or miss, depending on your gender and marital status.
It seems to me that you’re serious about becoming a medical professional because you’re reading this, you’re a member of The Apprentice Doctor’s Club, and you’ve made it this far already!
I’m proud of you because you need a backbone to make it in the medical world, and it looks like you’ve got what it takes.
The Apprentice Doctor Medical Course was designed to help you go from Mister/Miss to Doctor.
In the course, you learn exactly how to perform medical procedures and master medical principles. You’ll have a huge advantage…
- How to master the four main techniques used to examine a patient
- How to perform a visual acuity test
- How to assess the body’s lymph nodes
- How to take a blood pressure
- How to elicit a number of neurological reflexes, and discover what they tell us
- How to find the positions of the internal organs of the body and their relationship to the external landmarks
- Listen to numerous bodily sound samples and learn how to identify abnormalities
- Identify heart murmurs
- How to assess the body’s mucous membranes and understand what variations in their color means
- Listen to a baby’s heartbeat while still in the mother’s womb
- Learn principles of diagnosis long before going to medical school
- Practise medical procedures on your own body, and those of your family and friends
- Learn how to diagnose a number of diseases
- Discover how a professional doctor examines patients through video-clip demonstrations
- Get an inside view of the workings of the human body through animations, and apply that knowledge like a doctor
- Understand and apply the basic principles of sterility and asepsis
- Impress your friends and even your doctor with your medical knowledge
- Learn about the different healthcare careers you could choose from
- Increase your dedication and love for medical science as well as the human body
- Gain access to medical instruments for medical school at a fraction of the price of other professional-grade instruments (Thanks to www.AffordableDrTools.com)
- Practice the safety habits that doctors use
- Learn how to make proper medical notes and minimize medico-legal risks
- Understand every step when a doctor examines you
- Assess growth and development scientifically
- Discover what to look for during a medical examination
- Access extra material for your life-sciences / biology / physiology curriculum
- Work through amazing practical projects (Perfect for home-schoolers)
- Discover the secret to why medical students are able to retain such an enormous amount or information during their study years
- Acquire a wealth of medical skills that will be of value to you for the rest of your life
- Make sure, beyond any doubt, which medical field you are best suited for
- Discover which specialty would best suit you after you qualify as a general practitioner
- Fill in and frame your The Apprentice Doctor Certificate of Achievement on completion of the course
There are many advanced aspects to the medical world. For example, examining the nervous system.
Did you know that you can get tons of information about the health of a patient’s nervous system by eliciting certain neurological reflexes, and correctly interpreting the results of your findings.
“This course is phenomenal! An excellent introduction to the exciting world of medicine! I highly recommend it for anybody who is serious about making a well informed career choice!”
Dr. Amanda Laubscher, Seattle, USA
Imagine learning how to use medical instruments like a stethoscope, sphygmomanometer, and an otoscope.
What’s more, you’ll use the CDROM as your step-by-step interactive guide to practise common medical examinations and techniques – using those instruments.
And remember, you don’t even have to buy the medical instruments. They are included.
If you don’t have a credit card yet, ask your mom or dad if they will buy this for you. I promise, it will be an incredible investment in you.
You can take the most important step of your life right here, right now. If you put this off, you’ll more than likely never get back to it.
So make this decision to take your first step toward becoming a successful doctor right now.
If you have any questions you would like me to answer, please use the Contact Us page to send me an email, or post your question by the comments section below, and either me, or one of the premier members who have completed the course will answer your question there.
Keep up your math and science!
All the best until next time,
Dr. Anton Scheepers,
BChD, MDent, FFD(SA), MFOS, President of The Apprentice Corporation