Suture like a Pro with the Suture Practice Kit and Course for Medical Students
Perfect your suturing skills now and become the go-to suture professional. With the Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit, you’ll suture with confidence and get outstanding healing results.
The only way to master suturing is to practice using the right techniques. With the Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit you’ll perfect wound closure using essential suturing techniques and knot tying methods.
Jump ahead of everyone in your class with this internationally accredited course and professional suturing kit.
Start now! Suture with precision and speed.
With the Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit, you’ll learn how to suture from renowned maxillofacial and oral surgeon, Dr. Anton Scheepers.
In step-by-step training videos, Dr. Scheepers will walk you through all the essential suturing techniques.
You’ll then have the opportunity to practice using the Apprentice Doctor® Training Kit. The kit includes an artificial practice skin, surgical-quality instruments and ready-to-use sutures.
Master major suturing skills and knot-tying methods today:
- Suture with confidence in high-pressure situations
- Ace your performance reviews
- Take on any suturing task in the busiest ER
I was simply amazed to see the dramatic improvement in my students’ suturing skills since using this incredible kit in our surgical skills workshops.
Dr. John Clayton
I must say I was very worried that this might have been a scam with trash quality instruments. I desperately needed to practice my suture skills and took a chance, ordering the kit online. The kit arrived after only 3 days and to my amazement the course material and presentation was superbly professional. The kit had real surgical quality instruments.
Trish Levinson, 3rd Year Veterinary Student, MA
- 1 Straight needle holder with latch
- 1 Medium scissors (blunt/sharp)
- 1 Small scissors (pointed)
- 1 Scalpel (38 mm / 1 inch)
- 2 Skin hooks
- 1 Probe (pointed)
- 1 Medium tissue forceps (rat-toothed)
- 1 Small forceps (flat)
- 1 Suture kit instrument carry bag
- 5 Sachets surgical sutures with needles attached
- 2 Sachets of 3/0 silk braided sutures
- 2 Sachets of 3/0 nylon monofilament sutures
- 1 Suture Sachet 3/0 chromic catgut absorbable
- 3 Silk suture thread rolls
- 2 Sachets of 6 half-circle, #16 eyed suturing needles
How to execute suture types:
- Subcutaneous sutures
- Interrupted sutures
- Interrupted sutures with buried knots
- Continuous sutures
- Continuous interrupted sutures
- Horizontal mattress sutures
- Vertical mattress sutures
- “Far-and-near” sutures
- Continuous subcuticular sutures
- Purse string sutures
How to tie fundamental surgical knots:
- Square knot
- Granny’s knot
- Surgeon’s knot
How to tie surgical knots using:
- Hand tying methods
- One-handed instrument methods
- Two-handed instrument methods
Get the Suturing Course and Training Kit and master:
- Correct techniques for holding your suturing instruments
- Correct techniques for removing sutures
- How to correctly line up wound margins
- How to evert a wound’s edges when suturing (and why that’s important)
- How to correct the “dog’s ear” suturing defect
- How to avoid ugly scars
- How to professionally care for wounds
- How to treat wounds aseptically to minimize the chance of infection
Additionally, you will be able to:
- Predict and prevent suturing complications
- Apply techniques learned from real suturing case studies
The Apprentice Doctor® Suturing course has become a prerequisite for qualifying to enter our Emergency Room – before students can gain clinical experience on real patients.
Janet Holder, Head of Clinical Nursing Skills, AZ
Dear Dr. Scheepers, thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed.
Samantha, 2nd year medical student, NYZ
Fast track your way to professional suturing with the Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit.
- Perform the same suturing techniques and knots used by medical professionals around the world.
- Practice your suturing using the 3-layered practice skin as you follow the step-by-step tutorials, videos and illustrations.
- Learn from a maxillofacial and oral surgery professional.
- Get high-quality instruments to use throughout your training and career.
Order now and you’ll get:
- The Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit, including the Apprentice Doctor® internationally accredited suturing mastery course, 3-layer practice skin, 9-piece suturing instrument set, ready-to-use sutures in catgut, nylon and silk.
- “How to Stitch up Wounds” eBook
- “Guide for Choosing the Right Suture Material” eBook
- Access to the online interactive suturing course
You’ll also get:
- Free priority shipping in the USA and Canada (delivery in 4 business days)
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
A suturing course like this — taught by a maxillofacial and oral surgeon — could easily cost hundreds dollars.
Today, we are offering the Apprentice Doctor® Suturing Course and Training Kit for the low price of:
A small investment for mastering essential suturing skills!
Hurry while supplies last.