The Reflex-Safe Needles are:
- Relatively safe before use – while virtually no risk of cross-infection
- Perfectly safe during use – safety mechanism activates automatically if patient jerks away
- Automatically safe after use – and reduces the chances of needle stick injuries to an absolute minimum
- Easy to use – no extensive training necessary ( just read brochure or view the video and you can start using these needles)
- Virtually malfunction-proof
- No activation step required – as the case with most other safety needles
- Versatile – use these innovative needles for sub-cut, IM-inj’s, Phlebotomy etc.
- Extremely cost effective
Not all safety needles are the same!
“Passive protection is a newly emerging elemental engineering control that can eliminate exposure risk throughout the continuum of use — before, during, and after use of a sharp. It should involve no button pressing, no lever pushing, no needle shearing, no post clinical procedural activation, no “self” anything – the technological movement will involve the simple engineering of a smart device that activates itself during the course of normal clinical use…” AMBER HOGAN MITCHELL – MPH, DrPH
Senior industrial hygienist at the U.S. Department of Labor OSHA (specializing in national regulatory enforcement issues) OSHA National Bloodborne Pathogens Coordinator.
How it works:
Instructions for use:
[Click on the thumbnail to view full-size in a new tab]