An amazingly realistic and exceptionally affordable anatomical simulation arm for practicing phlebotomy procedures!
Life-like appearance, feel and touch
- Accurate venous anatomy – both dorsal (back of hand) and ventral (cubital fossa) surfaces of the arm
- Veins palpable and vaguely visible – as-if in a real patient
- Give-feel when entering a vein
- Perfect for medical Simulation labs
- Ideal for practicing:
- Phlebotomy skills
- Perfecting IV-technique
- All venipuncture and injection techniques
- Ideal for training nursing professionals and the range of medical and healthcare professionals!
- Life-like appearance, feel and touch
- Great quality
- Relevant IV-fluid container and stand and tubes included
- Great addition to your Apprentice Doctor® Venipuncture Kit!
The relevant fluid container (or IV-bag) stand and tubes are all included
All packed in a convenient carry-case
Setting up the arm is very easy and mostly “common sense” CLICK HERE to download formal step-by-step instructions for use.
*** Free Shipping ***