Suture Kit & Suturing Course
Get the 20-Piece suturing kit and suturing course.
eBook: The how to stitch-up wounds
eBook: Guide for choosing the right suture material
Free shipping in the USA and Canada
Free Shipping | 100% Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Secure Shopping
Suture Practice Kit and Suturing Course for Beginners
Get a professional suturing simulation experience designed to do one thing: Train you to skilfully perform suturing techniques and surgical knot tying with confidence.
- Learn the suturing techniques and knot tying methods used by surgeons all over the world.
- Get our internationally accredited suturing course (designed by maxillofacial and oral surgeon Dr Anton Scheepers.)
- Practice your suturing skills using the 20-piece suture kit.
- Perfect your suturing ability on the 3-layered fake skin using different kinds of sutures.
Feel confident suturing under pressure after learning how to place various suturing patterns taught during surgical rotations with the internationally accredited suturing course (designed by maxillofacial and oral surgeon Dr Anton Scheepers). The CD-ROM + online course are included with the practice kit). You’ll become steady-handed suturing under pressure and get outstanding performance reviews.
The Apprentice Doctor’s sim suture kit with illustration tutorials and video training offers a proven medical simulation experience that effectively trains you to skilfully perform wound closure techniques. The kit is suited to be used by veterinary students as well.
Practice and master your suturing skills and techniques as well as surgical knot tying with this 20-piece suturing course and kit. The kit includes catgut, nylon, and silk sutures. Imitation skin sheets and all surgical items needed are included so you can practice suturing as you follow along using the step-by-step instructional training videos.
This internationally accredited online course will allow you to develop perfect suturing technique as well as confidence to suture under pressure without having to risk practicing on real patients!
- Rapidly master surgical suturing skills and knot tying methods
- Feel confident when suturing under pressure
- Get outstanding performance reviews
I was simply amazed to see the dramatic improvement in my students’ suturing skills since using this incredible kit in our surgical skills workshops.
Dr. John Clayton
I must say I was very worried that this might have been a scam with trash quality instruments. I desperately needed to practice my suture skills and took a chance, ordering the kit online. The kit arrived after only 3 days and to my amazement the course material and presentation was superbly professional. The kit had real surgical quality instruments.
Trish Levinson, 3rd Year Veterinary Student, MA
The suture kit contains:
- x1 Suture skills training CD (also online)
- x2 Three-layered imitation skin sheets
- x5 Sachets surgical sutures with needles attached
- x2 Sachets of 3/0 silk braided sutures
- x2 Sachets of 3/0 nylon monofilament sutures
- x1 Suture Sachet 3/0 chromic catgut absorbable
- x3 Silk suture thread rolls
- x2 Sachets of x6 half-circle no. 16 eyed suturing needles
Suture kit instruments:
- x1 Suture kit instrument carry bag
- x1 Straight needle holder with latch
- x1 Medium scissors (blunt/sharp)
- x1 Small scissors (pointed)
- x1 Scalpel (38 mm / 1 inch)
- x2 Skin hooks
- x1 Probe (pointed)
- x1 Medium tissue forceps (rat-toothed)
- x1 Small forceps (flat)
Suturing kit tutorials:
- How to tie various surgical knots:
- a square knot
- a granny’s knot
- a surgeon’s knot
- How to tie surgical knots using:
- Hand tying methods
- 1-handed instrument methods
- 2-handed instrument methods
- How to place:
- subcutaneous sutures
- interrupted sutures
- interrupted sutures with buried knots
- continuous sutures
- continuous interrupted sutures
- horizontal mattress sutures
- vertical mattress sutures
- “far-and-near” sutures
- continuous subcuticular sutures
- purse string sutures
The suturing course shows you:
- The correct technique for removing sutures
- How to correctly line up wound margins
- How to evert a wound’s edges when suturing and why that’s important
- How to correct the “dog’s ear” suturing defect
- How to avoid ugly scars
- How to professionally care for wounds
- Correct techniques for holding your suturing instruments
- How to treat wounds aseptically to minimize the chance of infection
- The complications of suturing and how to prevent them
- Real world suturing case studies
The Apprentice Doctor Suturing course has become a prerequisite for qualifying to enter our Emergency Room – before students can gain clinical experience on real patients.
Janet Holder, Head of Clinical Nursing Skills, AZ
Dear Dr Scheepers, thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed.
Samantha, 2nd year medical student, NY
- Get a well-rounded knowledge of suturing techniques and knots used by medical students around the world.
- Practice using the 3-layered practice skin as you follow the step-by-step suturing tutorials, videos, and illustrations.
- Learn how to suture from maxillofacial and oral surgeon Dr Anton Scheepers.
- Get a 20 piece suture kit which includes an internationally accredited suturing mastery course, a variety of sutures, 3-layer imitation skin, and a 9 piece suturing instrument set.
- a 20-Piece Suturing Kit
- the Suturing Mastery Course on CD + Access to the online course
- eBook: The how to stitch-up wounds
- eBook: Guide for choosing the right suture material
- Free priority shipping in the USA and Canada
- and our money-back guarantee
|Dimensions||12 x 8 x 1.5 in|